The freelance business funnel
This book was borne out of the question: Why do freelancers spend so much time bidding, cold-emailing and pleading for work, when there is clearly a better way?
While others have written brief articles on the topic of using blogging as the foundation for a freelance business, nobody else has outlined a complete blueprint in book form, sharing everything there is to know.
Written and perfected over six months, this book outlines an easy to follow process for funnelling clients into your freelance business through a blog.
- How to create a popular blog prospective clients will love.
- How to sell your services to your blog’s visitors.
- How to optimize your business for success.
- How to charge your dream rates.
- How to scale your freelance business.