5 good reasons to subscribe to Designer Daily’s Newsletter
Finally I did it, I installed a newsletter for this blog. This is something I’ve been wanting to do for a while now, I have some really cool ideas that will be more suitable in a Newsletter than on the blog itself. So here are five good reasons to subscribe to the Designer Daily Newsletter.
- You will receive some unique design freebies, no kidding.
- The content will be unique, no RSS pulling.
- No information overload, newletters will not be sent more than once a month (it would be too much work to do more anyway…).
- Your info will stay safe and not be shared with anyone.
- You will become a special person to me (probably the best reason).
How to subscribe?
To subscribe to the Newsletter, there is two possible options, you can either enter your email adress in the sidebar and hit submit, or you can comment this post (or any article) to leave your requests of what you’d like to see in the Newsletter and check the subscription box.
So… what are you waiting for?