8 things you don’t know about me
Since I’ve been tagged by Danica on this “random facts” meme, I’ll give you 8 random facts about myself.
- I am tall. 2 meters (6 foot 7 for the enemies of the metric system).
- I was elected Most Valuable Player in an european basketball tournament featuring the best junior teams from several european countries.
- I am one eye blind since I was one year old, which makes me only half a designer.
- I went from Switzerland to Shanghai to meet a girl that I chatted with on msn, then lived there with her for six months.
- At my design school we had an extra end of the cursus diploma that rewarded best students, but I got kicked out for playing Warcraft during the exams.
- I am a huge fan of Nina Simone.
- I was born the day of Tito’s death, so when my mother called in Serbia to announce my birth, the whole country was crying.
- I don’t like to answer memes that make me speak of myself, I prefer writing about design and beautiful things.
Well… I don’t know who to send this meme to, so if you want to write 8 random facts about yourself, consider yourself tagged.
Update: Tzaddi has tagged herself, thanks! Tagging Sarj too.