Group writing project: let’s write about web hosting
I am glad to announce a new group writing project on Designer Daily in partnership with WebHostingBuzz. This will hopefuly end up with a variety of informative articles as well as give you an opportunity to connect with other designers and bloggers. The prize is also worth it, so donâ€™t miss the chance. Please read the article before submitting anything.
To help getting the word out about the contest, please Digg, Stumble, Delicious or Float this article. Donâ€™t hesitate to also mention it on Twitter (and follow me there). Subscribe to Designer Dailyâ€™s feed (or by email) to be updated about the group writing project.
How to choose the perfect web host Web hosting
Examples of articles:
- What to look for in a web host?
- Self-hosting your blog vs using blog services
- My worst hosting experiences
- My best hosting experiences
- The best hosts for WordPress
- How to install Drupal on a Windows server
How to participate?
30st of June 30st of July 2011, write a blog post about the above topic on your blog with a mention of the Group Writing Project (link back to this post not mandatory but welcome), then send me an email at mirko (at) designer-daily (dot) com.Â You will then be part of the random winner picking.
Not mandatory but welcome: link back to Designer Daily and WebHostingBuzz
- The article must be new and written for the contest.
- Write at least a 100 words, we want to hear your opinion.
- Mention the contest and link back to Designer Daily and WebHostingBuzz.
- You can write in any language.
- You are more than welcome to link to other participants posts (not mandatory).
- When your post is written, drop me a line with the link at mirko[at]designer-daily[dot]com. This is important, if you donâ€™t do it I might miss your post.
- The winners will be chosen randomly using a random number generator.
An iPad 2 for the lucky winner
30st of June 2011
1st of July 2011 extended to 1st of August 2011
- How to choose the perfect web host by Kate Bagott
- How I Choose a Web Hosting Company by Jacob Share
- What to look for in a web Host? by Serene Author