What might a WordPress plugin or two be able to do for your website or for your business that might take you to the next level? Probably quite a lot. For no other reason than there are more than 58,000 different useful WordPress plugins out there. Including a few that could be absolute game changers.
Obviously, you have to have some idea what you’re looking for before you even get started. But even if you do it’s going to be a long, tough search.
This listing of 10 top WordPress plugins for 2021 should be of help since there is more than likely at least one that you will agree is a “must-have”.
Let’s get started and see if our assumption holds true.
The Amelia WordPress booking plugin fully automates a business’s interactions with clients and potential customers by helping them select the right services, appointment times, and employees.
- Amelia is a time and money saver in that it eliminates the workflow disruptions and errors that are often inherent in manual booking systems.
- Amelia can manage an unlimited number of booking appointments, employees can charge different rates for their appointments, and bookings can be managed at multiple locations.
- Clients can book, reschedule, or cancel appointments online 24/7 from the front end as well as managing their profiles.
- Amelia takes time zones into account when servicing clients or employees at remote locations
- Booking deposits can be made online and clients will receive automatic reminders for appointment times or payments due.
- Amelia can schedule and manage one-time and recurring events
This popular plugin was developed with maximum simplicity and user convenience in mind. Installing and configuring it takes but a few clicks, documentation is excellent, and customer support is there should you ever need it.
The wpDataTables plugin enables you to quickly build and insert responsive, interactive tables and charts into any WordPress post or page. It is easy for beginners to use.
- Data tables can be created manually, imported from other sources, or created from a MySQL-based tables and configured to be editable
- Data tables can be edited from the front end
- Users can filter data in a table by individual column values, and multiple filters can be combined
Data source, system, and format compatibility:
- wpDataTables can sync with Google Sheets
- Users can access HighCharts, Chart.js, and Google Charts libraries
- MySQL, MS SQL, and PostgreSQL database connections are supported
- wpDataTables readily accepts widely-used data formats
- wpDataTables readily accepts Formidable Forms tables
Other cool features:
- Tables can be sorted by single or multiple columns
- Conditional formatting allows color-coding of key data
Click on the banner for details.
Visual Composer (VC) is an aptly-named, ReactJS-based drag and drop website builder you can use to create a professional site that is precisely tailored to your business needs.
- Business owners like it because it offers a quick and easy way to create an online presence or build a beautiful online store
- Web designers like it because it offers a feature-rich, pixel-perfect, code-free design solution
- Marketers appreciate the high-converting landing pages, catchy popups, and social platform integrations VC can produce
Visual Composer features include complete site design capability, downloadable templates and content elements, and responsive design controls. Clean code ensures sites will be fast and SEO-friendly.
Click to learn more about Visual Composer’s free and premium versions.
4. Logic Hop
Personalizing content is a proven way to engage site visitors and improve conversions. Logic Hop supports content personalization in dozens of ways without requiring any code.
- Logic Hop enables you to tailor your content to your special or unique audiences
- It works with any WordPress page builder
- Anything that can be customized in WordPress can be customized in Logic Hop in minutes.
Stacks is a drag and drop native mobile app builder that lets you create apps without any need for coding.
- Stacks works perfectly with WooCommerce and WordPress
- Certificates required for Google Play Store and the Apple App Store are automatically generated
- Payments can be collected through the usual WooCommerce payment gateways
The Stacks team guarantees 24/7 support.
No longer just a slider-building plugin, Revolution Slider integrates seamlessly with popular WordPress page-building tools to add spectacular high end features and special effects to websites.
- Create dazzling designs that will impress views on any device
- Revolution Slider’s new UI opens the doorway to multiple design options categories
- There’s the excellent and wide-ranging royalty-free media library plus an add-on library for adding dynamic content for a big visual impact.
The Ads Pro plugin with its huge Backend Admin Panel enables you to manage a virtually unlimited number of ad spaces and purchased ads.
Clients have their own frontend panels to manage their ads
The package includes –
- 25+ responsive ad templates in 8 categories
- Geographic targeting of ad spaces
- 20 ad display options plus filters, hooks, capping, etc.
- CPC, CPM, and CPD Billing & PayPal, Stripe, WooCommerce, and Bank Transfer payment options
8. Static Pages
Static Pages enables you to publish a static page on a WordPress site with any URL.
- It can do so in a matter of seconds
- A static page can be a great method for improving a site’s SEO
- A static page can be an engaging landing page, contain a form, or used to test a new product or idea.
9. Heroic Inbox
Heroic Inbox enables businesses to share and manage departmental inboxes from a single platform; that platform being the business’s WordPress site.
- The email inbox communication workflow is streamlined and automated
- Automated tagging with automated rules leads to better email organization
- Collaboration among departmental teams is encouraged and supported
- Team performance can be tracked
- Inbox Zero status can be quickly achieved and easily maintained.
Tablesome enables users to quickly and easily create tables and embed them into posts and pages using table shortcodes.
- Tables can be imported from CSV and XLSX files that have been generated by other tools such as Excel and Google Sheets
- Tablesome can also be used to create larger tables, product catalogs, statistical tables, comparison tables, etc.
Tablesome is SEO friendly, responsive, and comes with a shortcode builder.
With more than 58,000 useful WordPress plugins to choose from you might feel like a kid in a candy store. But finding the right plugin to take your business to the next level could require a whole lot of time comparison shopping. Not to mention having to deal with possible quality issues.
The range of best WordPress plugins presented here is hopefully large enough that you will find one or more you could really use. Quality will not be an issue as these 10 essential plugins for WordPress are the best of the best in their respective categories.
Perhaps you’ll come across a “must-have” plugin that’s just waiting for you to take home!