WordPress users know that the quickest way to get an attractive website online is to take work with a theme as they build it. WordPress themes generally make building a website much easier. They provide a cost-effective way of doing so, but they can also have limitations.
There are thousands of great WordPress themes on the market. And not all of them will necessarily have the flexibility you need to build what you want the way you want to do it. And not all of them have the tools, design aids, or options you need to get the functionality you desire.
You can always resort to coding, but if you have a premium theme to work with, coding is rarely necessary. You want to be working with a cool popular theme that offers a ton of options, is responsive, and is easily customizable and reliable.
That is what you will find in every one of the following 10 top WordPress themes.
Size matters. The size of a WordPress theme is determined by its number of website building tools, design aids, and design options it can offer its users. The size of its user base is meaningful too in that it serves as a measure of the theme’s popularity.
BeTheme is the biggest WordPress and WooCommerce Theme of them all with its –
- 240,000+ strong customer base
- Library of 650+ customizable pre-built websites
- 40+ core website-building features
- BeTheme’s key features include –
- a Live Builder that’s fast, easy to work with, and powerful. Its users can edit live content visually, create, save, and restore design blocks and sections.
- a WooCommerce Builder with its pre-defined layouts, template-creating properties, and customer-centric design elements.
- an Ajax-based Live Search, and the popular Muffin Builder and header builder
BeTheme is responsive, requires no coding, and is Elementor ready. It is always up-to-date and always keeps its users up to date.
Click on the banner. There is much to see.
Completeness is something you want in a WordPress theme, and Total offers as complete an assortment of design tools, aids, and elements as you will find anywhere.
With Total as your theme of choice you should be able to create fully-engaging and fully-responsive WordPress-powered websites with ease.
Total’s 48,000+-strong user base has easy access to –
- 90+ quick-start section templates, 45+ quick import demos, and post entry cards for post types
- An extended version of the WPBakery front-end drag and drop page builder
- A host of design options including live customizer theme settings and 500+ customizing options
- Total also features an advanced theme panel that allows you to disable core features you don’t intend to use to keep your website slim and optimized.
Total is also fully responsive and developer friendly. Click on the banner to find out more about what the Total WordPress theme can do for you.
WoodMart, with its unlimited customization possibilities is designed for one purpose, and that is to build superior WooCommerce online stores of any kind. It has been so successful at doing so that it has achieved the highest rating on ThemeForest.
- As WoodMart’s key features come right out of the box, it isn’t necessary to invest in plugins to build or run your store. AJAX filters, product compare, wish list, and a built in slider are already a part of the package.
- Nearly everything is customizable, plus your final product will be a website that can easily adapt to a change request; an important feature every online store should have.
- Since WoodMart features a completely responsive design anyone will be able to view each page as it is meant to be viewed.
The best way to see if WoodMart is the solution you’ve been seeking is to click on the banner. Spoiler: you’ll be impressed by what you see!
Uncode is especially well suited for building magazine, blog and portfolio websites.
- This responsive, pixel-perfect theme enables its users to create websites that embody the same characteristics as those embedded in the theme itself; which has made it an Envato top seller with more than 85,000 sales.
- Key components in this theme’s toolkit are the 450+ Wireframes section templates, the WooCommerce Custom Builder, and a souped-up Frontend Editor
Elementor, Rey’s popular page builder, gets you into a rhythm once you start using it to build a WooCommerce site – Drag. Drop. Tweak. Repeat.
- Ajax Navigation and Google and Adobe fonts integration is working for you as well.
- Because Rey is so easy to set up and so fun to work with (and developer-friendly as well) don’t be surprised if you feel a bit of a letdown when a project is completed.
Whatever your criteria may be, TheGem multi-purpose WordPress theme has plenty to recommend it as the right choice for you.
- TheGem has gained the trust of more than 60,000 customers.
- Its perfect for professionals and beginners alike.
- It’s the best-selling theme on ThemeForest.
- It’s multiplicity of features has nicknamed it the Swiss Army knife of WordPress themes.
Plus, TheGem features highly customizable pre-built websites and templates, WooCommerce templates, and the Elementor and WPBakery page builders.
7. Avada Theme
Avada gives you the power and flexibility to design just about anything that goes through your mind.
- Avada’s Fusion Theme Options, Fusion Page Options, Fusion Builder and eye-candy demos combine to provide a robust framework to support your vision and fuel your inspiration.
- Drag and drop page building, single-click import demos, and trendy design elements embed quality into your website while Avada’s Dashboard helps you organize your work.
With Avada, no coding is required.
While you can use the Litho WordPress theme to create any website type, it lends itself particularly well to building portfolio, blog, and eCommerce sites.
Key Litho site-building features include –
- the popular and versatile Slider Revolution premium plugin
- distinctive selections of home pages, templates, and unique design elements
- Elementor, the world’s #1 page builder
Litho-built sites feature fast loading speeds and deliver healthy SEO results.
If creating online stores is your thing, the XStore theme will give you that “kid in a candy store” feeling.
XStore will help you build any type of shop with its –
- 110+ ready-to-customize shops, 550+ pre-built blocks, $559 worth of premium plugins, a Live Ajax theme option, and a single product page builder
- product options that include product hovers, 360 degree product view, etc.
XStore fully supports Elementor and WPBakery page builders.
Impeka guarantees your website will be fast, fully responsive, and SEO-friendly. It is WooCommerce ready, and it is an ideal website-building tool for beginners and advanced web designers alike.
Impeka users can choose from 3 popular page builders –
- WPBakery with 53+ handcrafted elements
- Elementor with 50+ handcrafted widgets
- Gutenberg with 10 handcrafted blocks
No special coding or design skills are required to get professional results that will give visitors what they want to see.
We all know that there are thousands of awesome WordPress themes on the market. But not all of them will have the flexibility you need to build whatever you want the way you want to do it. Or the tools, design aids, or options you need to create all the functionality your website requires to be effective.
Rather than waste your time wading into this “sea of themes”, why not focus on the 10 top WordPress themes presented in this article? Any one of them very likely has everything you’re going to need to create the design you want and do so quickly and easily.