13 design books recommended by Designer Daily’s readers
Last month I did a blog post sharing some of my favorite design books, where some of you commented shared the books they loved in the comments. I took the opportunity of a recent giveaway to ask you what are your favorite design books. Here is the list of books, needless to say that I’ll buy a couple of those.
1. Logo Design Love
Recommended by Rollerpimp.
2. Information Dashboard Design
Recommended by Steve Robillard.
3. Lettering & Type: Creating Letters and Designing Typefaces
Recommended by Emma Hart.
4. Visual Language for Designers
Recommended by Evan.
5. This Means This, This Means That
Recommended by Mike Robert.
6. Making and Breaking the Grid
Recommended by Fiona Edge.
7. Joomla! 1.5: A User’s Guide
Recommended by Matthew Locke.
8. Designer & the Grid
Recommended by Leban.
9. The Elements of Typographic Style
Recommended by Buruno.
10. Idea Index: Graphic Effects and Typographic Treatments
Recommended by Keri.
11. Design Writing Research
Recommended by Oriane.
12. The Wayfinding Handbook: Information Design for Public Places
Recommended by Kristen E.
13. Projektowanie Graficzne w Polsce (in polish)
Recommended by Piotr.