There is one important rule on the Internet: your site should acquire good, high-quality connections for you to find trusted partners. Such connections appear in the form of backlinks. And if previously, a reference could be of any quality, in 2021, this scheme does not work anymore. Donor sites must be trusted and relevant to your topic. So, getting to the Google top by building a link profile can seem daunting. Relax and take some advice.
There are two popular ways to get backlinks:
- Independently promote the resource at the initial stage: register at https://prposting.com/, create collaborations with reliable sites, write guest publications, and declare yourself to the world.
- Wait while someone decides to link to you. Here, you are in the humble role of creating awesome content.
What if you combine these two approaches to link building? You can make quality content that other websites will gladly share. But until this happens, it is worth promoting your materials. Practice shows that at the initial stage, content has to be pushed towards popularity. Then, it will start working for you.
The Subtleties of Building Backlinks to Help Make Your Site Popular
Backlinks help to improve the site’s ranking and raise it in search results. The tricky part of the process is getting affiliates to link to your website. And while you are doing this, your competitors are doing the same. But by relying on the tactics we provide in this guide, you can build an effective SEO strategy.
Here are some strategies you should try to build a quality link profile:
- Request links. Start by creating useful content. Then, find a partner at prposting.com and ask for posting your material. You can check the reliability of the partner resource in advance. This will help make sure that the link posted on the selected resource will not be considered spam. Here, it is important to understand that the value or weight of a backlink is determined by the rating of the donor website. The domain rating (DR) and URL rating (UR) will help you to be sure the donor has enough power to grow your rate.
- Add links by commenting on interesting posts on other blogs or answering thematic questions. Be careful when doing this. Google often dislikes such links. But this does not mean that commenting is a non-working tool. Learn to use it wisely. The relevance of the topic is really important. So, leave comments on the blogs with topics that are very similar to yours. Even the anchor text should reflect the topic of the page.
- Buy links through private blog networks. Officially, this cannot be done. But in SEO, this practice is successful. Important limitation: do not buy links from strange and unverified agencies.
- Create more and more interesting content: podcasts, guides, cases. The more useful and original the content is, the more often other resources will link to it. And they will do it for free. Tricks are your friend. Do you have a valid text? Repack it to a new format and use it again. This will save you time and help you talk about popular topics multiple times. For example, you can see how well people read the guides you wrote using the power of a large team. Now, shoot a video on the same topic, record a podcast, or collect the most important points from text into the quick reading format.
- Keep what you have. Fix 404 pages or make a 301 redirect; restore old links if they stopped working. Monitor your profile to see if you have broken links.
The proposed tactics can and should be combined. Feel free to experiment. No one will offer you a ready-made recipe for an effective SEO strategy. This is always an individual path shaped by experience and correct conclusions.
What are “Boring Pages” and How Do You Subtract Their Rank?
Commercial pages usually fall into the boring category. There is really only one way to improve the rankings of some unpopular pages. This requires you to promote interesting content and cultivate the popularity of “boring pages” through internal links on the site itself.
If you do everything in good faith, you will notice how organic traffic grows and pushes up your popularity in the eyes of Google.