It is no surprise that online slot games are a big deal in the online casino world. As a result, players want more than a simple interface or gameplay design when it comes to playing online slots at any casino. If you have enjoyed slots online in the last decade, you’ll certainly have noticed the rapid change in almost every aspect, from the theme to graphics and lots more.
Slots used to be easy and straightforward in terms of graphics and rules. Fast forward to the present, free spins, bonus features, and a more realistic and attractive interface are the new normal. The majority of GamStop players choose slots not on GamStop on NonGamStopSlots.com and do not even think about other games. It’s gotten to the point that UK players are selecting online slot games based on the graphics rather than the bonus features and expected return.
As a result, this list includes the top top-rated slot game designs today, based on how much providers invested in graphics and animations.
Top-Rated Online Slot Games Designs
This collection contains games with various reel counts, paylines, prizes, and special features. Players do not need to gamble when they just want to enjoy the graphics because they can play them for free in online casinos with a demo version.
1. Rockability Wolves, Just For The Win Studios: If you have never heard about Just For The Win, that’s because it is a new studio that isn’t as famous as most of the big names in the online gambling space. Though less famous than the likes of NetEnt, Just For The Win has produced a number of beautifully crafted games, including Western Gold and Rockability Wolves. Rockability Wolves’ slot comes with 5 reels and 20 paylines, and it was quickly tagged as one of the top slots with the best design. It’s one-of-a-kind, with fun and cartoonish symbols inspired by the golden era of the 1950s.
Rockability Wolves’ reels have more than just enjoyable animations, as free spins, re-spins, and stacked Wilds appear often.
2. Noble Sky, Microgaming: One of the easiest Microgaming slots to play that also features fantastic graphics is Noble Sky. This game features carefully detailed icons in addition to four different tiers of jackpot prizes. More than that, they all fit in well with Noble Sky’s roots, including the symbols that represent a deck of cards. An extra animation happens if a great match or a Wild appears, and the background is animated during the game. Microgaming is one of the best providers in the industry, so putting their games on this list comes as no surprise.
3. Shogun of Time, Just For The Win Studios: From the title of this video slot to the design and gameplay, everything here is just perfect. Shogun of Time is a four-reel slot with spins ranging from 0.10 to 100.00 and is based on an Asian futuristic samurai tale. Even though there is one less reel to unlock their special feature, the highest win is 2.700x any bet. As a result, it isn’t one of the most lucrative slots, but its design is distinctive and original. Also, this is the second slot from Just For The Win Studios to make this list. Apparently, that says a lot about the developer and how much energy they put into delivering great graphics with every game release.
4. Tarzan and the Jewels of Opar, Microgaming: When you think of the Tarzan story, the first thing that comes to mind is a crud setting in the deep jungle and old-school graphics. However, Microgaming seems to have painted a new picture in the minds of slot players who have tried Tarzan and the Jewels of Opar. Tarzan’s popular story is told in five reels with several rewards up to 60,000.00 coins available at the same time. Players will win up to 5,000 times their bet while experiencing beautifully crafted symbols and a breathtaking backdrop.
Tarzan and the Jewels of Opar has an RTP of 96.38 percent and is based on a romance that was never made into a film. Tarzan and Jane are now featured in one of Microgaming’s most stunning games, complete with jewels.
5. Ancient Fortunes: Zeus, Microgaming: When you first see Ancient Fortunes: Zeus, you’ll notice that it has a lot of detailed symbols from Greek mythology, and none of them is superfluous, like deck cards. Instead, something gives the impression that the players are playing in Olympus, with Zeus’ eyes fixed on them.
One of the most appealing characteristics is the ability to obtain variations from both directions. Furthermore, it is a low volatility slot game, which means it pays out often but not in large amounts. When you factor in the chance of receiving 10 to 20 free spins, it’s obvious that the game’s graphics aren’t the only selling point.
Visuals are a big deal now when it comes to online slots, and finding a game that looks stunning has also become easy. Once you register with a good online casino platform, you just might be lucky enough to find great slots.