4 days left to submit your entries to the “Design you Love” group writing project
The “Design you Love” group writing project is still running, but not for long. It will end on October the 31st. If you are interested in participating, see the original announcement post to see how to enter. There you will also be able to check the great prizes offered by our great sponsors: Templates Factory, Group Writing Project blog, ThemeForest, FlashDen, Rockable Press, Uprinting and Daniel Scocco.
Entries so far
- The Alchemy Goods Urban Messenger Bag by Peter Bihr.
- A few things we can learn from Andy Warhol by Pixel Pixie.
- La Gruyère insolite… by Ronald Sautebin.
- Beer commercials: From the men in beige to the Man in Black by Kate.
- Design and Designers That Inspire by Aaron Michael Irizarry.
- 3 sexy journal designs by Kyle Steed.
- My 5 women web designer heros by Kat Neville.
- Paper Inspirations by Lauren Marie.
- The New is Definitely NOT the old! by Netter Report.
- Christopher David Ryan by Mitternacht.
- Hooray Cardboard Furnishings by Will Anderson.
- It’s such a creative logo by Angie Bowen.
- My Daily Dose of Imagery by Ken Dyment.
- Logitech MX500 – ancestor to Revolution by Rarst.
- Type in Québec city by Ni Hao Ma girl.
- FREY WILLE, or Amazingly Designed Jewelry by Anca Foster.
- Font we LOVE by Mohd Rafie.
- “We made history” by Lyonel Kaufmann.
- Apple’s MacBook laptops are a perfect design study? by Cory O’Brien.
- Crazy like a fish by Julia Spangler.
- Rui Vieira Photography & Design by Audee Mirza.
- Street spirit, Belgrade CityScape by Danica Radovanovic.
- 11 Most Interesting Pre-Launch Group Writing Project Logos by Jacob Share.